Water from Buildings

Often office buildings have gravity fed water systems. You can access the water from the outside by way of a locked water spigot.These water spigots are often found on the walls of gas stations, rest stops, retail stores like Wal-mart, and big high-rises. Mostly where a business might need outdoor water. With the rising prices of water in many locations these days these businesses don’t want you taking it in the night so they choose to use a spigot that unlocks with a Sillcock key.

A Sillcock key, also known as a 4-way water wrench, usually will open 1/4 in., 9/32 in., 5/16 in. and 11/32 in. stem to service most Sillcocks on building sides.

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.